Re: [icann-europe] Merging this list into a larger one.

On 2002-04-21 17:41:05 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:

>>and I suspect all the members on this list who want to keep in
>>touch with what's going on are already members of the
>>icann-atlarge list...

>Which is?

None I'd know of - except if he means the icannatlarge.com voters'
list.

The point of the relaunch of icann-europe I'm proposing is precisely
that I'm going to set up an atlarge list for icannatlarge.com's
participants, and as a place where current participants in
<forum@atlargstudy.org> can go if/when that list is closed.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>