[icann-europe] Re: [ecdiscuss] Fwd: European Commission Survey on IP Rights in .eu

Alexander and all,

  Agreed it is not a very good survey.  Perhaps we can come up with a
better
one that is more reflective...  This one is definitely skewed...  It
looks
allot like the ICANN WHOIS survey...

Alexander Svensson wrote:

> And what a bad survey it is.
> You cannot send it if you don't check at least one of
> the following options:
>
> -- International Non-propietary Names of medical substances
>    should not be registered as domain name
> -- Country names and abbreviations should not be registered
> -- International organization's names should not be registered
>
> That should of course *not* be mandatory!
>
> In addition, you cannot state whether you think a sunrise
> period is good or not -- only for how long it should last.
>
> Best regards,
> /// Alexander

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827