[icann-europe] Re: [ecdiscuss] Fwd: European Commission Survey on IP Rights in . eu

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 12:40:28PM +0200,
 Victor.Saez@cec.eu.int <Victor.Saez@cec.eu.int> wrote
 a message of 54 lines which said:

> I am sorry about the problems experienced with the question related to
> "exclusions from registration". To my regret, these  problems cannot be
> solved

And the technical issue? I cannot even *see* the survey with Konqueror
or Mozilla (I've disabled JavaScript to see if it helps but it
doesn't). Does it mean that only MS Internet Explorer users have a
valuable opinion?