Re: [atlarge-discuss] Strategy

Of course there is major snippage here.

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> Danny,
>
> (I still do not know what the fact that you apply to join Denise's office
> as "volunteer in house anarchist" proves.
> Let us see if you get accepted.)

I volunteered here also and do not expect to be accepted.

Funny about that, I like Ester and Denise because they are hot-headed
firebranders.  They could hangout with my kids with the knowledge that my kids
would figure their game plan out.  They have views that seem a little out there
to me but that does not mean I don't want to hear them or try to reach some
mutual understanding.
TR is far more unpleasant and damning to free speech and individual
representation but he is contributing, and hell he is elected in a reasonable
election, although he played stack the deck like Jamie is now in the GA.

Politics, strategy and tactics.  That is all fine but routing around seems to
have a better place here.
Let us pollywogs, strategists and marketers flail along while you smart guys keep
all of us connected and secure.  Just walk and do not run.

Sincerely,
Eric