[atlarge-discuss] Outreach Working Group

HelpAlong the lines of the "Working Group" or committee mentioned by Sotiris,
I would like to invite participation in a similar working group which
concentrates on OUTREACH.

Among the aspects that would merit resolution would be:

Target Groups
Regional Equivalence
Local-based Recruitment
Press/Media/Publicity
Marketing
Language and Key Messages

Is there anyone else who would like to participate actively in a working group
like this?

Alternatively, should these proposed "working groups" just be "sections" of
the forum, accessible to participation by everyone?

This was my earlier proposal but perhaps we could do both.

Richard