Micheal Sherrill

From: Joanna Lane <jo-uk@rcn.com>
Date:  Tue, 28 May 2002 19:24:20 -0400

Joop,
I have some sympathy for your views, but I don't agree that it is
appropriate for the webmaster to be making unilateral decisions in this way,
putting up barriers to entry based on personal feelings, don't you agree?
Apart from anything else, if a person is "quietly removed from the list", as
you suggest, there are sufficient opportunities to make a noise about it,
including filing a complaint in the forum and contacting any number of high
profile members offlist, including panel members and yourself. Has that
happened? If not, then please oblige those who would like the list
advertised on the home page. The list is what it is. We can only work with
what we have. Period. Thanks.
Regards,
Joanna