RE: [atlarge-discuss] subscribers on discuss list

Joanna Lane wrote:

>Do you want to run an election for ICANN Board Members?
>Yes [  ]
>No [  ]

Unfortunately no, not at this time.  With only 800+ members it would be
perceived as arrogance.  Lets stay our course, have our elections, gear up
our outreach, and wait for Mr. Lynn to retire!  :)  I don't know what the
magic number would be, but certianly if we namaged to garner 100,000+ users
in our ranks, I imagine we would be more effective then!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info