Re: [atlarge-discuss] DNSO-GA arguments belong elsewhere!

May we hold a few truths to be self evident?

The Internet must be not restricted yet governed.  Not by fiat or
proclamation.  But by the will of the users.

Any matter that interferes with Access, Reliability and Stability is to be
avoided.

Innovation and alternative solutions are to be supported and incorporated into
the community of the Internet.

There are problems so we must embrace solutions.

There is a community of Internet users and we are responsible to one another.

As members of the users of the Internet we must endeavour to act in the
interests of other users.

Perhaps not?

Eric