Re: [atlarge-discuss] DNSO-GA arguments belong elsewhere!

Eric and all stakeholders or interested parties,

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> May we hold a few truths to be self evident?
>
> The Internet must be not restricted yet governed.  Not by fiat or
> proclamation.  But by the will of the users.

  I would add:  "and only by the stakeholders/users"...

> Any matter that interferes with Access, Reliability and Stability is to be
> avoided.

  I would add: "or as otherwise specified for specific penelities can be
inforced and/or otherwise imposed"   than list those specific instances...
Bla bla bla, ect. ect, Example, example... and so forth

> Innovation and alternative solutions are to be supported and incorporated into
> the community of the Internet.

  Good sugestion here..

> There are problems so we must embrace solutions.
>
> There is a community of Internet users and we are responsible to one another.
>
> As members of the users of the Internet we must endeavour to act in the
> interests of other users.
>
> Perhaps not?
>
> Eric
>
> Bruce Young wrote:
>
> > Over the last to days the conversation in this forum has been heavily
> > dominiated by conversations regarding disagreements in the DNSO-GA.  I, not
> > being a member of that body, have no intention of taking sides on these
> > issue, except to state that this is probably not the correct form for
> > carrying out these conversations.
> >
> > Might I suggest that, rather than using up this forum's bandwidth on what's
> > wrong with the DNSO-GA , we instead turn the conversation back to building
> > the At Large?
> >
> > Bruce Young
> > Portland, Oregon
> > Bruce@barelyadequate.info
> > http://www.barelyadequate.info

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827