[atlarge-discuss] a humble reminder

hi all,

now, can we get back to getting the election process in order,
like Richard Henderson suggested? And quickly, too, since the
Indian press called Esther Dyson 'synonymous with the Internet'
just yesterday. God-only-knows what else they'll say unless we can
get a workable solution at the earliest. Members of the interim
panel, please get on with it.

I hear a voice in the distance sy, "You're the One, Neo"...

Hari Gopal.