Re: [atlarge-discuss] Request for Urgent Decisions

Vittorio Bertola schrieb:

> On Sun, 2 Jun 2002 19:32:19 +0100, you wrote:
>
> >I would like to ask each member of our panel these questions:
> >
> >(a) Do you agree that an election should take place by July 27th?

In political elections, the fact that the  governance / government ruling at the moment is "not ready"
does NOT have any effect on the timing of thenext elections. So: YES.
The only problem I see:  probably the majority of the internet users again will not vote, and this
unfortunately mainly because of poor English and Japanese knowledge and
fortunately because of poor interest in e-commerce.
With regard to this, I suggest to concentrate the working capacities on the election related part of the
website,
respectively on "marketing the elections" in as many languages as possible.
Saludos, saluti.
regina stroebele
http://www.reginadoctor.de