Re: [atlarge-discuss] Comments Invited on Election Details

May I suggest a simple normal solution?

Elect a chairman you dimwits.  Just kidding about the dimwit part I love all of
your hard work.
While Joanna was right to point out my shortcomings if a chairman assigns me a
task over the next
two weeks I will use my humble and limited abilities to perform it.

Eric