Re: [atlarge-discuss] Outreach : brainstorming ideas and looking for responses

We can start by adding banners to sites under our own control.  If every member
of this organization who has a web site or two under their controlwere to do
this, we'd be off to a good start.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos