[atlarge-discuss] ALOC update

All,

Currently, the members of the ALOC are considering a draft
(by Denise Michel) of a possible statement to be presented
by Denise Michel to the BoD in Bucharest.  The draft was
circulated for our comments on Friday, June 14/02, and the
timeframe for the fnal product is (as per ICANN habit)
quite short; the draft is to be submitted by June 19.  So
far, the discussion of the draft has been very limited (4
comments, one of which was my own, from the 14 members
that comprise the ALOC).

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos