[atlarge-discuss] icannatlarge.com meeting in Bucharest

Dear all,

I want to confirm that icannatlarge.com will organize a meeting in
Bucharest, on Tuesday at 5pm. Unfortunately I did not get room information
from Denise Michel yet, but I have been assured that we *will* have a room
:-)

The tentative agenda is:

- A quick introduction about icannatlarge.com and what we have done so far
- An open discussion about:
	* Next steps for icannatlarge.com (ie elections, Bylaws, outreach)
	* Interaction between icannatlarge.com, the ALOC and other "At Large
          structures"
	* Possible reactions to the Reform Committee "Blueprint" document

We expect to close the meeting at 6:30pm.

.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220
Vitaminic [The Music Evolution] - Vice President for Technology

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.