[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [atlarge-discuss] Turn off the lights
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Turn off the lights
- From: Vittorio Bertola <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:26:45 +0200
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Vitaminic [The Music Evolution]
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:54:13 EDT, you wrote:
>Dear members of icannatlarge.com:
>Under the terms of ICANN's "Blueprint for Reform", you have been fucked. You
>have failed to defend the At-Large, and must now reap the consequences of
>your lethargy. Hope you had fun playing at crafting charters and holding
At least, we tried - and I have the feeling that the outcome of the internal
ICANN process, anyway, was decided from the beginning, and the only thing
that might affect it is intervention at a much higher level than ours.
However, we will still work to raise the issue inside and outside ICANN, and
see what we can achieve. The real result will be seen during the autumn.
Vittorio Bertola <firstname.lastname@example.org> Ph. +39 011 23381220
Vitaminic [The Music Evolution] - Vice President for Technology
DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org