[atlarge-discuss] Don't Turn off the lights

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

>At least, we tried - and I have the feeling that the outcome of the
internal
>ICANN process, anyway, was decided from the beginning, and the only thing
>that might affect it is intervention at a much higher level than ours.

As do I.  The writing was on the wall (for me at least!) during the final
days of the ALSC process, when it was clear no one was listening to us.

>However, we will still work to raise the issue inside and outside ICANN,
and
>see what we can achieve. The real result will be seen during the autumn.

I totally agree.  When they throw you out, gather a crowd of enraged
citizens and knock down their door!  :)

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info