Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bucharest on ICANN reform an

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:40:57 -0400, you wrote:
>     Raising this issue, or even asking the question, is "not constructive."

With all my respect, Jamie, listening to you this afternoon I had the impression that you are here with the idea of "going against" ICANN and Board's decisions at any cost.
Now, we are here at an ICANN meeting, using rooms here to discuss and take, if possible, costructive decisions. Coming here and trying to change everything is an utopia, imo. As I learnt today there are some realistic possibilities of placing our movement inside ICANN and try to reach some of our goals, so I believe that we really should fight for the better solution possible now, it has no sense just screaming and asking for impossible things. Because what is important is to do something, I believe, not just run after irrealistic dreams.

About the website translations, thanks Joop, I'm gonna restart the work and have something done asap.

ciau,
Elena Grassi

ps.sorry for using this web interface for sending mail but I've got some "connectivity" problems :)