Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bucharest on ICANN reform and NomCom

I was there with Jamie, Ester, Denis and some others.

I am sorry to say, but Jamie is quoting or picking up the portion of the
lengthy discussion
he thinks to fit, but editing the rest out.

I was puzzled, why he is only accusing the wrong target but not trying to build
trust as a start point. It was the first face-to-face meeting of
icannatlarge.com,
and he just resigned from one of th 7 members of panel because he thought
the rest of the panel, especially the chair and alt-chair was ont doing enough
to make election happen within 90 days mandate. As the alt-chair, I accept
his criticism, but I also want to mention that he should stay to be responsible.

izumi