From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos [mailto:sotiris@hermesnetwork.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 8:36 AM
To: James Love
Cc: atlarge discuss list; panel list
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Resignation

Jamie,

I am not pleased by your decision, but I am even less pleased by the 1)lack
of
response/support from Vittorio or Izumi (our Chair and Co-Chair) to your
efforts
to set up the election 2)the general lack of participation on this or the
panel
list by the Panel members.  I would recommend to the Membership that those
wishing
for an election of a long-term panel make their desires known by publicly
posting
to this list or to the web site forum.  Further, I would urge the Membership
carefully consider who they vote for the next time round.  I am fed up with
ICANN
insiders and hangers-round, they are typically unproductive and more of an
obstacle to our goals than any kind of benefit. [You know who you are.]

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos