[atlarge-discuss] inside or outside

So: do we think that an At Large Advisory Committee (though still undefined
in composition, prerogatives and functioning) is interesting enough for our
organization to keep on participating in the ALOC process and cooperating
with ICANN; or do we think that it's just a tentative by the Board to cover
their traces, so we should not cooperate, quit the process and work outside
ICANN?

I guess there are very conflicting views on this among members and even
among panel members, so it is very important to clarify this point.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.