[atlarge-discuss] One small step...

All,

We need to wrest this organization from the clutches of
the ICANN proteges.

I hope each and every one of you who will be voting in the
next election realizes this...

If we can wrest control of this organization from the
ICANNians, we might actually be able to make a
difference.  If not, then this organization will end up as
another one of Esther Dyson's pet projects.

The lines for this engageent have been drawn.  For those
of us who abhor the ICANN corruption, this is one small
step towards reclaiming the rightful AtLarge voice, let us
not falter or be deflected in our purpose.  Choose your
candidates and cast your ballots with great care in our
next election.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos