[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] elections

I will reply that you, Sotiris, please share the portion of responsibility
as the member of the panel as appropriate.

I think merely asking me to resign is not at all responsible to those who elected
all the panel members. Or do you mean that I should resign from alt-chair?
In any case I would rather remain to do the job I can and want.

And please tell us what you can offer for the election as a member of the panel
in addition to criticizing others. Keeping yourself in a safe place and only
demand others to do the job is not fair.

Let us please forget, however, this kind of unproductive argument for the sake
of argument.

Outreach, to me, is an essential part of election and we, including
Jamie and others agreed that I think. Outreach include to raise awareness
for the election among the members already, try to bring as many good
candidates to run, and if possible, to recruit more new members to the
exiting pool.

I think we have good common ground to go forward, not backward.

Thanks,

izumi