Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] action points

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:04:51 -0400, you wrote:

>* Announcement that Election has started must include complete information
>about the Election - number of those to be elected, mission, names of
>Watchdogs and so on, all published on Website and circulated to both Panel
>members and Watchdogs in advance of Announce being made. This has not yet
>been done (to my knowledge).

Yes - this is going to be a revised version of the charter originally made
for the first election. I'm waiting to finalize the dates to be able to
submit it to the panel and have it formally approved. If the dates you
mention are agreeable for all of us, I think it can now be done (perhaps
I'll add a provision to allow you to adjust the dates by no more than 1-2
days in case any problems arise).
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.