RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] elections

todd glassey wrote:

>ICANN should have relatively little to say in how this group operates
>itself.

It can say all it wants! :)  It will just have zero authority to mandate
anything our membership doesn't endorse by vote!

>And if it refuese to accept the AT Large Membership I suggest that suing
ICANN is the smartest thing we can do then.

Hmmm.  I'm not a lawyer, but we have members that are.  Any of you out there
want to comment on our chances under California corporate law to force the
ICANN board to comply with their original mandate to provide for elections?

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info