Re: [atlarge-discuss] OUTREACH

Yes and No,

My mind has not changed but our development has changed and I am well pleased.
I am proud of the progress made and will happily now promote our efforts.
This group has stood up and been counted.  It has made daring stands and has
stood the test of controversy.
It has refused to censor, it has criticized its' leaders and they have been
responsive. It now moves forward to real and lasting elections, it is honorable
to its' mandate (a little belated but who cares)  It has engaged in fair
attempts at getting along with the powers to be.  It employs the best and
brightest minds in the world on a commitment to global democracy on the net.

I for one am proud to be a member of this group.

Sincerely,
Eric