RE: [atlarge-discuss] OUTREACH

Roberto Roggiero wrote:

>I have been a silent reader of this list for the past two months or so . .
.

Welcome!

>So, I agree with Eric that outreach is a very ***urgent*** activity to
carry out if
>Icanatlarge wants to have a "global" participation/representation

As do I.  We need to get the word out.  I particularly like Eric's idea of a
standard message sent to this list that we can all forward to our individual
e-mail lists!

I was calling for outreach a week or so ago and Eric said "not yet."  Guess
he changed his mind!  :)

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon, USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info