RE: [atlarge-discuss] My choices for a leadership team

Dealing with USG is not the direct mission, and dealing
> with US Congress is not the business of the new organization, at least
> directly, in my opinion.
>
> izumi

Speaking as an European Citizen, I disagree. In an ideal world,
responsibility for internet governance would be distributed equitably
throughout the world, but today, 16 July 2002, decisions are being made by
the US Government in the corridors of power in Washington. Over time,
geographical diversity will improve, and I look forward to that day, but in
the meantime, I think a strong US representation is a good thing.

Do not forget that this is a one year appointment, that you can review your
decision and elect a different team in only 12 months time, when needs will
have changed.

Regards,
Joanna