[atlarge-discuss] Re: Questions for candidate Jeff Williams

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Dear Jeff:
>
> As you are a candidate for office, it is only fair that the credibility of
> your statements be considered -- you wrote:  "INEGroup represents
> stakeholders/users in over 100 countries today.  We are still small at 128k
> members though."
>
> 1.  An organization with 128,000 members can reasonably be expected to have a
> website.  What is the URL of your site?

  We don't have any single website as I have on a number of occasions
outlined and stated before.  Our members donate web space in their
region or regions depending on numbers of members in their
regions or countries amongst other considerations.  We believe that
this aids us in membership drives and the like.  Hence, although
you may have a different opinion, which I also happen to share,
our members and directors are not in agreement with you, Danny.

  In any event, thank you very much for asking this question again.
I am happy as the current elected spokesman for INEGroup
to be as complete in my answer to this and any other questions
as I possibly can.  >:)

> 2.  With that many members, one would expect your group to have a charter --
> where may it be found?  Perhaps you could post a copy of it that we might
> learn from your members' experience?

  Yes we do have a charter.  I have posted it several times before
on this forum amongst a number of others, alone with our privacy
policy and Bylaws.  So if you wish to view our charter, bylaws
as well as our privacy statement, you can check the archives
of this, or the DNSO GA forum at your leisure.  I think to post
it all here would be a bit over voluminous as well as over
repetitive.

  And again thank you very much for your question Danny.  >:)

> 3.  With so many members operating on the basis of transparency, there is
> surely an INEG discuss list archived somewhere -- what is the URL of that
> archive?

  No we don't have a discuss list per se Danny, never have had.  We do
have an internal list for our members after they have joined.  We include
all members in that ML.  There are also several regional ML forums,
some of which I am not on presently.

  Thank you again for asking this question again Danny!  I hope
that yet again, the my answer is satisfactory. >:)

> 4.  An organization as large as yours can be expected to have a Board... who
> are your Board members and how may they be contacted?

  Our board members have been noted on a number of occasions
on the DNSO GA list.  Bob Davis, Jason Miller, James Touton,
Bill Henderson are four of them.  They can be reached on our
internal mailing lists or for James Touton I believe his E-Mail
address is James.Touton@netzero.com and Bob's is in the
CC list for this response.  Bob it the COB presently, BTW.

> 5.  You have claimed that several of your members are also members of the
> Internet Society of China and that you would be happy to arrange liaison with
> such members -- who are those members?

  I don't know them personally.  So I cannot at this time give you
their specific names.  However if you would contact Bob Davis
he should be able to help you.  However, for the liaison, that job
would fall to me as spokesman.  Hence Bob would be directing
you to me I would imagine.

> 6.  Which of your 128,000 members have signed up as members of
> icannatlarge.com?

  Just myself presently.

> Thanking you in advance for your elucidations...

Your very welcome for the answers to your questions, Danny!  >:)

Respectful Regards,

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827