Re: [atlarge-discuss] Questions for candidate Jeff Williams

Micheal and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  We have been in the light of day for several years Michael.
But I appreciate you interest.  Thank you for it!
See:http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/proposals/ineginc/ineginc.htm

Micheal Sherrill wrote:

> Hello Jeff:
>
> I concur with Danny Younger regarding the need for you to display some coherency about yourself and INEGroup.  I have watched you dodge these suspicions for several months now without showing any real facts that you are a person named Jeff Williams, have any members to represent, let alone 124K, and have the integrity to serve on the panel.  Although you nominated me for this panel I declined because I felt that you lacked verisimilitude.  I did not want to have to try to work alongside the other good members with that type of onus.
>
> You need to come out into the light of day.
>
> Regards,
>
> Micheal Sherrill

> From: DannyYounger@cs.com
> Date:  Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:25:27 EDT
>
> Dear Jeff:
>
> As you are a candidate for office, it is only fair that the credibility of
> your statements be considered -- you wrote:  "INEGroup represents
> stakeholders/users in over 100 countries today.  We are still small at 128k
> members though."
>
> 1.  An organization with 128,000 members can reasonably be expected to have a
> website.  What is the URL of your site?
>
> 2.  With that many members, one would expect your group to have a charter --
> where may it be found?  Perhaps you could post a copy of it that we might
> learn from your members' experience?
>
> 3.  With so many members operating on the basis of transparency, there is
> surely an INEG discuss list archived somewhere -- what is the URL of that
> archive?
>
> 4.  An organization as large as yours can be expected to have a Board... who
> are your Board members and how may they be contacted?
>
> 5.  You have claimed that several of your members are also members of the
> Internet Society of China and that you would be happy to arrange liaison with
> such members -- who are those members?
>
> 6.  Which of your 128,000 members have signed up as members of
> icannatlarge.com?
>
> Thanking you in advance for your elucidations...

regards,

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827