RE: [atlarge-discuss] Nominee's info?

Yes, but I understand that less than 10% of the electorate subscribe to this
list and even fewer follow the website (stats please?). If so, then 90% of
the electorate may well not be properly informed at the time they are asked
to vote. Therefore, I am formally asking the Panel to approve an additional
section to the ballot form - specifically a 3 sentence answer to the
question: "Who are you?" submitted by each of the candidates whose names
appears on the ballot paper, which can then be added alphabetically below
the ballot paper itself. Then the electorate might actually have a clue how
to vote.

Regards,
Joanna