Re: [atlarge-discuss] Nominee's info?

At 09:45 p.m. 19/07/2002 -0700, Bruce Young wrote:
>Shouldn't we have a place on the Web Site for nominees to post their
>positions, so people can read up on who we are and what we stand for?

As soon as the acceptance period closes. That is the time when the list of
candidates becomes final.
But of course candidates can already start making their statements in the
Forum.
This mailing list (how many subscibers now??) may not involve enough
members.  The Forum now has 195 members.

Question and answer time is even more important than prepared statements.

This time we will be stuck with our leaders for 12 months and we should be
well aware who we vote for in the end.

--Joop