[atlarge-discuss] I must decline

I cannot stand as a candidate and at the same time be involved in posting
election messages to the website and being in possession of the members'
email list.
To prevent any semblance of inappropriate advantage, I must decline to run
in this election.
(Also, but secondary, I am too much biased in favour of an icannatlarge
primarily focused on Individual Domain Name Holders' rights and focused on
what can be done in ICANN.)

Bret Fausett, who has now been nominated and seconded as a Panel candidate,
(see the Forum) should feel free to resign as election watchdog, like
Joanna did, and run for a Panel seat.

What I can do to help is offer my services as an election watchdog, ready
to take Bret's place if he decides to run.
This would be much more suitable, as I feel inclined to use my members'
rights as a roving volunteer watchdog anyway.

How does one get appointed as election watchdog?

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
   initial webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com
Sign up and spread the word.