RE: [atlarge-discuss] I must decline

Joop wrote:

>I cannot stand as a candidate and at the same time be involved in posting
>election messages to the website and being in possession of the members'
>email list.

I understand and respect your desire to not allow an apparent conflict of
interest.

>(Also, but secondary, I am too much biased in favour of an icannatlarge
>primarily focused on Individual Domain Name Holders' rights and focused on
>what can be done in ICANN.)

I can't agree with Domain Name holders' rights controlling a user forum!
But I do agree that it is important that one of our goals be to work with
ICANN.  More inportantly, I believe that we need to open our ranks to
everyone, regardless of whether they agree with me or others in all things
or not!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info