Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Nominee's info?

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  I believe that I already posted my specific info in brief in answering
Alexanders earlier question.   However I am very willing to
answer any other questions regarding and pertinent to this
election.

Richard Henderson wrote:

> [...]

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827