[atlarge-discuss] Voting

I have just discovered I will have NO way to access the internet while
on vacation (gak!) - which will be during the voting period.  May I
leave my votes with someone who can vote for me by proxy?  Perhaps
Vittorio in his capacity as current chair, or Joop in his capacity as
current webmaster?  I shall need to do this tomorrow.  Sincerely - Cecily