Re: [atlarge-discuss] Voting

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:17:48 -0400, you wrote:

>I have just discovered I will have NO way to access the internet while
>on vacation (gak!) - which will be during the voting period.  May I
>leave my votes with someone who can vote for me by proxy?  Perhaps
>Vittorio in his capacity as current chair, or Joop in his capacity as
>current webmaster?  I shall need to do this tomorrow.  Sincerely - Cecily

Being a candidate, I don't think it is the case for me to do it. Is
there anyone else, maybe a relative, who can access your mailbox? He
could then reply to the ballot with your votes. As the system
decouples your identity and your ballot when sending it, there's no
way anyone can vote for you without your ballot message.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------