[atlarge-discuss] NO canadidate statements on the ballots

Dear candidates,

I have been asked by the watchdogs to inform the candidates (as far as they
are subscribed to this list) that there will be no short candidate
statements on the ballots.
Elisabeth has indicated that she does not have the time to collect them.

I know from the last election that collecting the statements as they appear
is quite time consuming.

Instead, the ballot statement should refer to the URL on the website where
all candidate statements are collected.

I will also post this announcement to the Forum.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
   initial webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com
Sign up and spread the word.