[atlarge-discuss] Real reality trumps virtual reality to: Re: stop the virtual reality

Michael and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  You poor fellow.  You need to do you homework.  It is obvious that
either you do not know how to do so or are just to lazy to do it.
That of course is YOUR choice.  Our [INEGroup] choice
is to continue in our various endeavors and working with
stakeholders/users around the globe.

  BTW, I shall separately resend this post to Senator Boxer,
Senator Feinstein, Representative Pombo, Senator Kay Baily Hutchison,
Senator  John McCain, Senator Phil Gram, Congressman Dick
Army, Senator Conrad Burns, and Representative Connie Morella.

Micheal Sherrill wrote:

> Hello Jeff:
>
> The following is a reply I sent to one of some people that were questioning my sanity and my zeal.  They know all about you, have put up with your antics for a long time, and wondered why I was going to all the trouble to constantly contradict your false statements.  But you know why.  Take that bullshit reference to INEGroup off of your email signature, stop referring to your opinions as [we] and I will lay off providing a disclaimer to all your communications that include such prevarication.  I respect much of your input to this organization.  But to do so with the pretense of being backed by a ghost organization labeled INEGroup only serves the opposition.  You can stand on your own two feet, Jeff, you do not need to do this charade.
>
> The choice is yours.
>
> Regards,
>
> Micheal Sherrill
>
> Hello:
>
> Thank you for your comments.  I appreciate the concern and the tactful approach in your communication.  I do apologize for indiscreet cc protocol and was just chastised by other members for the very same offense.  I was lax in perusing all the cc addresses before [replying all] in my retort.  I shall be more careful in the future.
>
> I also understand your intimation regarding diminishment of my personal stature.  Please bear with me, my actions are calculated.  Jeff Williams, per se, is not too dangerous.  Except when he nominates himself, there are a number of newbies, and the election is near.  He hopes to slide in on a victory vote from last minute registrants and, even more likely, those that only half read the forum email.  I would dare to state that you probably have more confidence in the icannatlarge voters to possess an awareness but I do not wish to leave it to chance.  Overall, I do not oppose Jeff Williams.  Many times he makes sense.  Please note, I only do so when he makes mention of that huge following.  That is false representation and should not be allowed the potential to tarnish the good will that we are all trying to build in this organization.  If he would drop that allusion (or is it illusion) then I would not raise umbrage.  Until then, I will suffer the porno subscriptions, work-at-home
> newsletters, and his elephant hide, to prevent such an occurrence.  I do so willingly.  I know there are others in this organization that are better suited, better equipped, and capable of representing us than myself.  So I will gladly sacrifice my stature to prevent Jeff Williams from getting even the scent of victory.
>
> Regards,
>
> Micheal Sherrill

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827