[atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams please answer - prove yourself

Hello Jeff,

Could you please post the website of the INEGroup
(125,000 strong) you represent.

If INEGroup does not have a website, could you please
give me information so that I may join the INEGroup.
I am interested in your seminars.

Failing that, I would like you to prove that you
actually own a domain name.  Clearly someone who wants
to be elected to the ICANNatlarge board should have
some familiarity with administering a domain name.
Please post one of the domain names you administer so
this discussion group can see you are legitimate.

Please prove yourself not to be a fraud - because
right now you have no credibility.

I want to beleive, please prove you know something
about domain names first hand.

Sincerely,

ken