[atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams FAQ

To those members of this list who don't know Jeff Williams, be aware that
he is one of the most famous people on the Internet (at least in the ICANN
policy process.)

Indeed, there is special FAQ on
him:  http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/08015.html

Some people don't like him, some people find him sometimes helpful (I count
myself among the latter.)  Everyone agrees that he posts an incredible
number of messages to all ICANN-related forums.

This list will function much better if we focus on the content of his
messages avoid long debates over who he is, etc.

(Hi, Jeff!  Thanks for catching the typo in my Email of last night!)

Hans