RE: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC Conference call

Esther,
Who are you representing on this committee? Everybody else appears to be
attached to a named organization, save Michele, who we know is ICANN Staff
liaison, so are you speaking as a representative of the ALSC, or what? It's
just that the ALSC report would give you a clear mandate to advocate for
direct elections, albeit 6 seats instead of 9, and not for any other
position, unless of course you are speaking personally, in which case,
wouldn't the correct protocol be for you to lobby the ICANNAtLarge.com along
with the rest of us? I haven't seen the email referenced by Sotiris, that
you sent prior to this teleconference, but I'm wondering why this Committee
should be giving your emails preferential treatment over, say, mine? Can we
be clear about this please? Thanks ...:-)

Regards,
Joanna