[atlarge-discuss] Membership ICANNatlarge.com

[PLEASE refrain from copying messages to icannatlarge@dnso.org
unless they are direct requests for ballots!]

Dear all,

this is just to clarify the situation regarding Judyth's
membership. As others have already pointed out, Judyth
has never become a member of ICANNatlarge.com.

There are difference between ICANNatlarge.com membership
and ICANN At Large membership:;
-- ICANN has closed down At Large membership, but it
   cannot close down ICANNatlarge.com membership, since
   it is organized independently from ICANN.
-- We have the complete membership lists for the first
   group, but not for the second.

I'm sorry if that was confusing, but since more than 900
people have joined ICANNatlarge.com and I assume a large
part of them have been ICANN At Large members before,
most people seem to have understood the difference. If
Judyth decides to join the organization, she will be
able to vote and to be elected during the next election.
For this one, she has missed the cutoff date.

BTW: We have all received Judyth's messages; Elisabeth
had answered first regarding Judyth's name not being on
the voter roll; I had followed up remarking that she
is not a member. Please don't worry: If you have a
problem, contact us. But please do so as soon as possible;
as you all know, the vote closes today 18.00 UTC.

Best regards,
/// Alexander