Re: [atlarge-discuss] Point of personal privilege -- I'm beingdisenfranchised by glitches in the system!

In her one voice of a problem she has voted many times over.
And just look at the excellent professional responses.
In that I am a candidate, I was not going to vote as I have some ethical problem in
that regard.
If the nice lady will send me her choices they will be voted as though my own.
Here is an unorthodox method to route around the problem.
We must all remember that Rules and the Internet are our servants, but we must remain
our sisters servants.

Please all of you, (except for KC) vote and vote often.

Sincerely,
Eric