Re: [atlarge-discuss] Point of personal privilege -- I'm being disenfranchised by glitches in the system!

At 08:16 PM 8/4/2002, Alexander Svensson wrote in response to James Love (04.08.2002 18:44):

I don't think they were physically destroyed, but not using and
updating them amounts to something similar since e-mail addresses
change so rapidly that many e-mail accounts are inactive after
a short period of time.
Sunday, August 04, 2002 * 9:47 PM EDT USA

I'm sorry, I don't buy Alexander's assessment, yet to be demonstrated, that the list would be as effectively useless as one that was destroyed. Even if it were, what is the expense of bounced E-mail?!

If what Alexander says is true regarding the continuing existence of the list and IF icannatlarge.com either did not use it or was not permitted to use it, I cannot think of strong enough words of condemnation.

/s/ Joe Bordo

starwalker@starwalker.org
starwalker@gay.com
starwalker@planetout.com