[atlarge-discuss] web page, report of votes and misc issues

1. Could the web page provide some information on when the voting results will be announced?

2. Could we have separate places on the web page for each election? for example one for the April 2002 election and one for the July/August 2002 election.

3. Could the page be cleaned up so that all of the various links to misc ICANN related stories and opinons that you find be either eliminated or moved to something like "Misc newstories or views on icann" or something? It is wierd to me to see random links or opinions on the following pages:

history
statements
links

Maybe the non-organizational "here is someone's opinion" stuff could be mored to one place on the we page.

The "history" page seems like an interesting idea, but the particular things included seem both incomplete and selective. Maybe we could talk about this a bit, in terms of what is useful to have linked on the "history" page.

4. Should we have an "about icannatlarge.com" page, where the names (contact infor?) of the board members are listed, links to the discuss (subscription and arhcive) and panel list (archives) are included, plus whatever basic goverance documents are being used are available.

5. Which parts of the web page would be easy to have multiple persons manage? Does anyone need any special authorizing tools for any of the web page sections?

Jamie

------
James Love, Consumer Project on Technology
http://www.cptech.org, mailto:love@cptech.org
voice: 1.202.387.8030; mobile 1.202.361.3040