Re: [atlarge-discuss] web page, report of votes and misc issues

In my mind this should all be handled by the new panel.
I also believe that the best way to handle it is through a University Student
base.
Integrity, longevity, and public interest are all in the mix.
You cannot expect all this to be done for free, but that does not absolutely
mean spending money when it could be and should be used as a teaching tool for
all of us.
My donation attempts and suggestions are on record.
Sincerely,
Eric