Re: [atlarge-discuss] 12 Zombi'es on this discussion group

I am not concerned with the end results, but that is my bias, in that while I do
not especially like each member elected I think it represents a broad spectrum
that will protect our interest as a body.

But alas the process must be legitimized and an audit is called for so as to
build upon credibility.
Please do not look upon this as a problem, but rather simple steps taken as we
learn to walk.
Let us take the steps necessary to establish a recognized global electorate.
Sincerely,
Eric