Re: [atlarge-discuss] 12 Zombi'es on this discussion group

James Love wrote:
> I think this something that bears some discussion, because it goes
> to the legimatacy of the group as a whole....

I agree. Fortunately, I don't believe we have any doubt that each of the
persons elected is real. With a sufficiently large voting pool, voters are
fairly able to sniff out fraud and avoid it.

> A good project would be an audit of the election results, to see what
> happened.

As one of the election "watchdogs," I have all the ballots. I'll undertake a
review of the results and see if anything appears invalid.

       -- Bret