From: Vittorio Bertola [mailto:vb@vitaminic.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 5:39 AM
To: Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Cc: atlarge-discuss
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] The elected icannatlarge.com panel

On Tue, 06 Aug 2002 08:28:16 -0400, you wrote:

>Alex et al.,
>
>If I recall correctly, the last panel eection results included the votes
received results for
>ALL candidates.  Is there any reason why this is not posted for the current
results?  Can this
>be remedied?

I found them on the results page:
http://www.dnso.org/icannatlarge/2002.AL-b02-results.html

The full list is some way to the bottom so I'm copying it here:

           133 Vittorio Bertola     (Europe)
           121 Joanna Lane          (Europe)
           112 Richard Henderson    (Europe)
           105 Judith Oppenheimer   (North America)
           104 James Love           (North America)
           100 Youn Jung Park       (Asia/Pacific)
            93 Satyajit Gupta       (Central/West/South Asia)
            82 Hans Klein           (North America)
            80 Vivek Durai          (Central/West/South Asia)
            77 Jefsey Morfin        (Europe)
            63 Michael Geist        (North America)
            62 Bruce Young          (North America)
            61 Edmundo Valenti      (Latin America/Caribbean)
            60 Kimberley J. Heitman (Asia/Pacific)
            58 Gabriel Pineiro      (Latin America/Caribbean)
            51 Milan Kapetanov      (Europe)
            50 Marc Derriennic      (Europe)
            47 Sotiris Sotiropoulos (North America)
            44 Ted Byfield          (North America)